The Ton`s 3rd Anniversary Release Blog Hop

, , 49 comments
Hello everyone and welcome to The Ton`s 3rd Anniversary Release Blog Hop!
If you've just joined us here is the list previous days of Blog Hop.
Today I want to show you couple of cards which I created for this day.


The first one was made with using of  Loose Tulips stamps. I just stamped the tulips with Noir Dye. Then I colored flowers and background with alcohol marker.


The title were made with Occasion Confetti stamps using  Noir Dye. And the finishing touch for this one was adding of few enamel drops.


For the second one I used Riotous Wildflowers stamp. I stamped it using  watermark stamp pad. Applied heat embossed it with white powder.


 Then I painted little piece of the card with water-soluble ink and toned the background.


 The next step was performing a title. I used different colour cardstock with Occasion Confetti stamps and Noir Dye.

 BLOG HOP GIVEAWAYS
For each day of The Ton’s blog hop festivities (1/19 to 1/26), Effie is giving away a stamp set of choice to a lucky commenter. To qualify, you must leave a comment on each blog stop for the respective giveaway day for which you are entering. The comment period for all giveaways closes on January 28, 5pm EST.
 Olga Matyushevskaya (you are here)

To the end I want to remind you about  January challenge in The Ton`s Challendge Blog 
Participate and win a $50 gift certificate to The Ton`s shop! *Gift certificates only apply to The Ton stamps, dies, ink, gilding and embossing powder.

49 комментариев:

  1. These cards are beautiful!!! I love how the second one has a frame design to showcase the beautiful stamped inside!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Really liking the loose tulips card... that bit of sparkle from the enamel drops is really nice!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I love these cards!!! They are both so different from each other and equally beautiful!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Gorgeous cards, Olga, I really like them both! The first one is really lovely with the colourful tulips, and I love the design of the second one, with the big bold white frame around the images!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Beautiful floral cards! The tulips really pop! Like your color choices and compositions. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Gorgeous cards! I especially love the purple Riotous Wildflowers card!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Lovely set of cards. Beautiful colouring. Great CAS design on your Riotus Wildflower card.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Love your beautiful cards! The riotous Wildflower card is especially pretty.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. You're second card is my favorite. So soft and lovely!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Fantastic cards! I love the window in your second card and the gorgeous colours.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. I’m envious of your alcohol marker coloring and love how the next card looks like it’s framed. Both are beautiful!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Beautiful cards! I especially loved the Riotous wildflower stamp - the colors you used are so beautiful together! thanks!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Your tulips and wildflowers are really beautiful!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Loving the flowers both very beautiful, especially the wildflowers in that blue, stunning.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. Lovely cards! Love the gorgeous tulips and the wildflowers! Awesome colors on these beautiful designs!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. Love your beautiful cards today - the colors on your second card are just gorgeous

    ОтветитьУдалить
  17. Such beautiful cards! I love your coloring! The second one is stunning!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  18. Awesome with the new goodies from this fabulous release!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  19. Beautiful cards! They are very nicely colored. I really like the wildflower one with the toned background.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  20. Your cards are lovely ! I love the bright colors on the first one.
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ОтветитьУдалить
  21. Love your Bold and beautiful and your no line pastel WOW

    ОтветитьУдалить
  22. Your cards are very beautiful! I loved the colors you used on the second card. Thanks for sharing!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  23. Both cards are simply stunning. I love both designs and
    the coloring of each.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  24. Love your colorful
    Tulip card but both
    cards are lovely.
    Carla from Utah

    ОтветитьУдалить
  25. Two beautiful cards! I LOVE that second one; so soft and pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  26. A great way to frame the Riotous Flowers and also very brave. I hate chopping off anything I've colored, but this shows me I need to be braver!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  27. I am a sucker for florals, and these are beautiful. Thank you.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  28. Beautiful cards and I love the the colors you used. So pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  29. Lovely cards! The second one is just so pretty. The subtle embossed background and the beautiful colors are perfect.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  30. Wow.. so pretty.. loved your colouring. The wildflower card looks 3 dimensional!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  31. The wildflower card is brilliant! I really thought you had framed the piece with another piece of cardstock, it looks that 3-dimensional! That is a wonderful idea, and I'm going to have to try it sometime. Thank you so much for sharing with us!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  32. The flowers are beautiful.
    Love the red and yellow of the first
    card. the colors are crisp and bright.
    The second is more subdued. The
    framing is great.
    thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ОтветитьУдалить