Laytons Legacy Fundraiser Card Drive.

, , 14 comments
Hello everyone! 
Today I am proud to be a part of Card Drive & Fundraiser.  It is organized by Lea to support parents whose children is sick and hospitalized. I am mother too and I know it's nothing scarier that your kids is ill and I'm so happy to see people around the world are come together to support each other. Because there are no such child you're not related with.
For more details about Lea`s story and this incredible event, head over to Lea's blog.
Find out how can you help in Fundraiser Site
 Blog Hop

Not only is this a fundraiser, but also a super inspiring blog hop! The Ton, like another sponsors, have prepared the gift. You can find more info in The Season!
All the participants was inspired by Lea's moodboard
I decided to create a couple of cute cards.
I used Peony Duo Stamp for my first card - just stamped it on the cardstock and applied heat embossing with white powder.
Than I colored the peony with watercolor and applied Double Stitched Rectangle Die
I used Bold General Greeting Word Plate Dies and craft metal for the title.
So, for the second card I used my favorit stamps - Lavish Donuts and Unicorns Bundle.
I stamped the roses step by step using Vanilla Frosted Cupcake, Beach Blondie Dye, Amber Citrine and Soft Garden, and some Bright Fern Dyes for leaves.
The next step was stamping the Unicorn with  Blue Diamond and covering it with perfect pearls.
The final step was performing the sign using Noir Dye.
Thank you for your attention to my cards and to our blog hop!
You can find another blog hop participant's works here.
Hope you and your family will be healthy and happy!




14 комментариев:

  1. Beautiful cards. I especially like the unicorn.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Great idea to acknowledge the very tough moms!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Both cards are so amazing ! Both cards are beautifully colored ! TFS.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Your peony colors are beautiful. I love the unicorn sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Beautiful cards! Especially love the first one with those huge delicate flowers softly colored in the background!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Gorgeous cards! It's so very kind of you to participate in this fundraiser and card hop!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. These cards are stunning Olga. I love the colors you chose. Thank you for being part of the card drive and hop.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. These are both SO gorgeous, Olga! I love them!!

    Thank you SO much for helping me make Layton’s Legacy possible! Words can’t really express my gratitude, and just know that you are helping touch the lives of those who really need it most. ♥♥

    ОтветитьУдалить