Ellen Hutson October Pin-Sights Challenge

, , 2 comments
Hello everybody! I'm very excited to be guest designer at the Classroom blog by Ellen Hutson!
And today I'm going to show you my Christmas shaker card.

I've used Modern Christmas stamps set and Concertina Tag dies for this card. I've stamped christmas-tree on the cardstock card to create background. I've used another kind of cardstock to make folding tag. Then I made shaker and filled it with golden sequins. After that I've fixed that parts on base. I've used stamp to make a sign - just stamped cutted word on the background. I've continued with heat embossing using golden powder. The final part was gluing letters on a black cardstock.

I hope my card inspire you to take part in Essentials challenge! 
Essentials by Ellen Pin-Sights is a monthly inspirational challenge. It is based on a Color Trend Inspirational photo you can find at the CLASSroom blog. A random challenge participant will receive a $50 gift certificate to the Ellen Hutson store.
You can find more in the CLASSroom blog.
Thank you for your attention! Hope to see you again!

2 комментария: